Changing Your Funds

You can switch between any of the funds at any time. You can also choose to redirect your ongoing contributions to another fund.

When you switch between funds, your switch will be treated like a withdrawal. This means that your unit holdings may be adjusted to account for your tax liability.

To make a switch, complete a switch request form (PDF) and send it to ANZ Investments.

If you need help choosing a fund, you should seek financial advice from a financial adviser. Or if you have any questions, call ANZ Investments on 0800 736 034.

If you’re a member of the SIL Employer Scheme through the ING Superannuation Plan, click here for options to change your funds.